A leading foreign manufacturer of audio equipment is looking for an IT Infrastructure engineer, aims to create products that combine high technology with simplicity and small size to create the best possible sound systems that are easy to use and accessible to all consumers.
The successful candidate will be in responsible for delivering global enterprise IT infrastructure solutions for Japan and Korea.
- Global IT infrastructure service deployment in the region by following global solutions and strategies
- Driving local IT infrastructure initiatives (or changes)
- Daily ticket remediation work as field service and service desk
: Windows OS, Office 365 administration
: Azure Active Directory, SCCM
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A leading foreign manufacturer of audio equipment, famous for the headphones and speakers.
【就業時間| Working Hours】
9:15 – 18:00（月 - 金）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
年次有給休暇 完全週休2日制（土日祝日）年末年始、年次有給休暇、慶弔休暇 など
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Paid leave, Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension, work-related accident insurance), Periodic health examination, and Employment insurance.
Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience working in field services or service desk
- Experience with Office 365 administration using Azure AD
- Experience using SCCM
- Experience with PC, machine replacement and lifecycle management
- Knowledge of ITIL process
- Expertise in Windows OS
- CISCO knowledge/experience
- SD-WAN and local network carrier management experience
- AWS experience
- Server consolidation experience
- Data back and recovery experience