One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a Data Steward / Business System Analyst, in the Data Governance Team, based in Tokyo.
Data Governance (DG) is to manage data as a corporate asset by coordinating the people, processes, and technology needed to improve the quality and consistency of data throughout the company and maintain compliance with expected regulations.
- This role is to support Business Data Domain for Data Governance to identify critical data elements, define business glossaries and data element definition, set the expectation of data quality, and monitor/fix data quality issues.
- You will be responsible to solve organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols.
- Also, this role is required to interact with Data Custodians and IT data SMEs to share business requirements of data.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Documentation and conduct of Data Governance (DG) activities in accordance with MetLife’s DG Framework
- Meet business users and understand the Data they are working with, help them categorize the data and set protocols for the further use of that data.
- Execute data governance implementation (defining business glossary, critical data elements, and business data quality rules to upload into MetLife data governance tool, Collibra) activities by collaborating with data custodians and Data Governance team
- Support Data Governance BAU maintenance activities (change management and issue management process)
- Understand and analyze business process to identify critical business metadata
- Design and manage execution of remediation activities for data quality issues (with support from Data Custodians) and resolve business-related Data Quality issues
- Define business data quality rules and verify technical data quality rules are aligned with business data quality rules
- Build monitoring dashboards to track business metadata compliance status against requirements set out in the DG (Data Governance) Framework
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
-Experience with any combination of the following: Data business process analysis and development, business requirements development, data quality, data management, master/reference data, and metadata management.
- Must have Insurance Domain experience
- Strong with RDBMS and SQL Script
- Experience with extract, transform and load (ETL) processing in a data warehouse environment
- Experience data quality assessment and issue follow up