A global Asset Management company is seeking a Digital Designer for their International Digital Planning Groups responsible for strategizing and executing internal and external digital experience for its International Business.
The team is a small, solutions oriented group making smart decisions rapidly to deliver digital platforms enabling the business to perform more effectively and efficiently, including the management of sales enablement platform(s), automated marketing platform(s) and social media marketing platform(s), in addition to the website itself, and analytics platforms associated with all of the above.
- Combine creativity, functionality and technology to produce eye-catching and informative content
- Create artwork and animations for our website and social media posts
- Adapt pieces of content into infographics
- Prepare project briefs and present design ideas to relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with Marketing and International Business teams to ensure designs align with our brand, while also meeting usability and website standards
- Ensure high quality and brand consistency in designs across all company platforms
- Transform wireframes into intuitive user interfaces
- Provide guidance on aesthetic for campaigns and promotional events
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is one of Asia’s largest asset managers that has over 55 years history and global presence in 10 countries.
The company provides active fund management across a range of Equity, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset strategies and ETFs.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon ‐ Fri）★在宅勤務中はご自身のPCを持っていることが前提
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Proven track record of commercial design and artwork creation
- High-level hands-on design experience in a commercial setting
- Vector graphic, infographic skills a must
- Comprehensive skills in Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, After Effects or similar software
- Good understanding of web-development process (Design, dev, deploy)
- Competency using standard MS Office and Productivity software
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Keep track of advancements in visual design technologies and industry trends
- Experience of delivering assets for omnichannel marketing campaigns
- Solutions oriented and a quick learner
- Ability to work well in matrix teams as well as independently, able to communicate well with teammates across other regions
- Emphasis high quality, with speed
- Ability to work within guidelines and with attention to detail
- Flexible, Adaptable and Smart thinking
- A Self-Starter. Does not hesitate to ask questions. Collaborative and listens to others.
# Posses suitable PC/environment to work from home as needed and also attend in-office as required.
- Motion graphics skills highly desirable
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 nice to have
- Financial product knowledge and related accounting knowledge