A wonderful opportunity to work for a leader in medical technology! Our client is multi-billion-dollar company covering the world's major markets offering medical technology service and solutions to their clients around the world.
BRM Director will be to co-create, co-own, and drive the global wide IT strategy for Finance at Manufacturing business, and be accountable and responsible for maximizing the value of the related IT investment made in this area.
The primary purpose of the BRM organization (Business Relationship Management) is to effectively stimulate, shape, manage and realize the business demand for the IT investment in all Product Lifecycle-related Domains (R&D, Product Portfolio Management, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance & Regulatory, Repair Execution) across all geographies and business units.
From the perspective of the executive business leaders, the Business Relationship Manager is an advocate and the business unit's frontline representative to the IT organization. From the perspective of the IS organization, the BRM is the IT organization's strategist, coordinator, chief advocate, marketer and communicator. The BRM should foster business customer intimacy in IT and continuously develop a symbiotic and aligned relationship with all the business stakeholders at Executive Level and below. The Global BRM Deputy will especially focus on Japan & Global stakeholders while ensuring the global consistency of the strategy with the Global BRM Head of the domain.
- Report towards steering committee and other governance bodies
- Plan, develop, own, and drive a global wide IT strategy for Product Lifecycle-related Domains: R&D, Product Portfolio Management, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance & Regulatory, Repair Execution.
- Foster, shape and manage the business demand for the IT investment in those Domains across all geographies and business units. Identifies approaches to meet the business's needs, as well as the dependencies (both risks and opportunities) with other Domain BRM. Ensures that the prioritized demand is satisfyingly translated into valid IT solutions and clearly defined projects (right scoping and proper benefit definition)
- Communicates, coordinates, connects the business mission, plans and priorities to the application domains and related IT functions, and lobbies the IT delivery organization(s) to plan and provide requisite support.
- Once projects are in flight, the BRM will be accountable to satisfy IT delivery across the Solution Delivery and Service Delivery organizations. After project completion, establishes a learning & improvement review process to continuously enhance business value generation.
- Establishes and maintains multi-year roadmap of the Business Capacity Model & the System Landscape for IT systems related to Domains in scope; synchronizes it with Data Management, BI and OT (Operational Technology) roadmaps. Runs global wide and Japan specific requests for proposals, analysis, recommendations and execution with vendors.
- Coaches executive business stakeholders and their direct reports; raises digital literacy across senior managers enables them to articulate technology needs and requirements that will advance business performance; proactively shares technology advancements and market success stories in respective Functional Domain; consults with Enterprise Architecture in developing the enterprise roadmap.
- As the IT organization's chief advocate, informs and influences the business unit executives so that they understand, support and adequately fund projects that are in concert with IT goals, such as enterprise architecture and the infrastructure/application strategy. Notifies the business of IS plans and changes, and their impact on business performance or plans.
- Establishes and runs an internal VOC process (Voice of Internal Customer) to evaluate levels of satisfaction with the IT service delivery and to identify improvements required in IT/Business Units in order to further increase the value delivered by IT projects and services
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a multi-billion dollar company covering the world's major markets offering medical technology service and solutions to their clients around the world.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Sasazuka and Work from Home (Office work 2-3 days per week, depending on occasion)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Good knowledge of Finance at Manufacturing industry
- Solid experience in driving large-scale process change and system change (core systems: PLM/ERP/MES/QMS; and Digital Transformation / Technology Innovation) in Manufacturing environments
- Experience as Manufacturing IT General Manager or Senior IT Consultant in Manufacturing& related areas
- Experience of both solution consulting and implementation/support
- Experience of successfully managing teams and Executive stakeholder relations in multiple continents
- Experience in value creation and demand planning activities. Experience of Design Thinking, Value Stream Mapping, Business Capability modelling would be a plus.
- Strong Executive stakeholder management skills (Western/Japanese stakeholders)
- Proven know-how to operate and establish convergence across geographies and business units, from Executive to Departmental Manager level
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking
- Integrity, respect of others and comfort operating in a regulated industry
- BRM Institute Certification would be a plus (not mandatory)