A new startup focusing on robotics with the concept of OMOTENASHI is looking to expand its teams. They would like to digitalize the great customer service and hospitality experience in Japan by bringing this chatbot technology and service to companies from various industries that are facing adversity due to COVID-19.
To expand their team, they are looking for an SRE Infrastructure Engineer to join their team.
- Ensuring the entire system and infrastructure is highly available
- Designing infrastructure that can horizontally scalable together with the business
- Continuously improving CI/CD pipelines and engineer excellence
- Managing multiple environments and properly managed and provision them by IaC
- Strong sense insecurity, granting the proper permission for each application and user that they only required
- Design, implement and improve data pipelines, data lake, and data warehouse
- Monitoring existing system, promptly responding to any incident that happened
A new startup focusing on robotics with the concept of OMOTENASHI. They would like to digitalize the great customer service and hospitality experience in Japan by bringing chatbot technology and service to companies from various industries that are facing adversity due to COVID-19.
Flextime (Mon – Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), WFH/Remote Work, Long Vacations (more than 2 weeks), FlexTime, Summer holiday, Year-end holiday, Childcare leave, Congratulations/Bereavement leave, Preferred Laptop Provided, Translation support, Language Learning Courses, etc.
- Experience in Cloud such as AWS or GCP
- Experience on Kubernetes in production-grade
- Experience using tools like Jenkins, ArgoCD to configure CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in monitoring systems using tools like Stackdriver or Datadog