This is an exclusive opportunity to collaborate with a famous automobile manufacturer's R&D on programs. Your role is to help create great experiences for the drivers (car/motorcycle), while using data, customer experience, and the powerful hardware experience they provide. They are looking for candidates who have strong user empathy, excellent technical communication skills, and loves to learn from a variety of new fields.
They offer highly competitive financial rewards, comprehensive benefits, educational initiatives and belonging.
As a project manager, you will be responsible for leading a newly built internal consulting division to advise internal clients on large software initiatives. You will be part of a small, extremely talented startup team and report directly to the VP of Engineering.
What you will do:
- The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall planning, directing, and coordination of project activities and resources for assigned projects.
- Manage consulting engagements on medium to large software projects.
- Plan for the scope, timelines, resources management and milestones of Projects.
- Execute monitor and report Project status to internal client stakeholders
- Work with executive leaders to build the company's internal consulting practice
A growing IT company that provides smartphone applications for drivers. Headquartered in California. With a development base in Tokyo and a multinational engineering team.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Remote work available.
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Software Project management experience
- Worked with technical teams (SLDC, web API’s and web analytics)
- You can generate, explain, and present detailed project metrics, schedules, milestone objectives, status reports, and other documentation clearly and accurately.
- You have clear and effective communication skills and you can build consensus, keep stakeholders aligned.