A new startup focusing on robotics with the concept of OMOTENASHI is looking to expand its teams. They would like to digitalize the great customer service and hospitality experience in Japan by bringing this chatbot technology and service to companies from various industries that are facing adversity due to COVID-19.
To expand their team, they are looking for a Manual QA Tester to join their teams. The candidate will be responsible for all testing of an entire project across various platforms.
- Capability to understand the big picture - system / app / product and weave in a comprehensive test plan
- Proactively manage test readiness, environments, test data quality, resource alignment to meet business objective.
- Ensure the project of manual testing is done by the end of due of each project
- Will own the development and execution of test plans and test cases for multiple features of an application
- Will develop and maintain testing strategies, including manual and automation testing.
- Will ensure comprehensive test coverage by working closely with the product and engineering teams to prioritize testing execution and report on test execution progress and results.
- Will participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans.
A new startup focusing on robotics with the concept of OMOTENASHI. They would like to digitalize the great customer service and hospitality experience in Japan by bringing chatbot technology and service to companies from various industries that are facing adversity due to COVID-19.
Flextime (Mon – Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), WFH/Remote Work, Long Vacations (more than 2 weeks), FlexTime, Summer holiday, Year-end holiday, Childcare leave, Congratulations/Bereavement leave, Preferred Laptop Provided, Translation support, Language Learning Courses, etc.
- QA Engineering role or similar.
- Manual Testing and Performance Testing experience is needed
- Desire for delivering excellence in product quality, and reliability
- Knowledge of JIRA/Test Management Tool