A new startup focusing on robotics with the concept of OMOTENASHI is looking to expand its teams. They would like to digitalize the great customer service and hospitality experience in Japan by bringing this chatbot technology and service to companies from various industries that are facing adversity due to COVID-19.
To expand their team, they are looking for a Manual QA Lead to join their teams.
- Understand the business functionality and define test strategy
- Capability to understand the big picture - system / app / product and weave in a comprehensive test plan
- Proactively manage test readiness, environments, test data quality, resource alignment to meet business objective.
- Review Test scenarios & Test cases created by Teams.
- Ensure test documentation / reporting is complete, meaningful and aligns with business objectives.
- Become "go-to" - escalation point person for any project related test management activities.
- Lead all discussion in meetings that involve testing, test planning, and test execution
- Lead daily defect meeting to discuss and prioritize defects and issue found
A new startup focusing on robotics with the concept of OMOTENASHI. They would like to digitalize the great customer service and hospitality experience in Japan by bringing chatbot technology and service to companies from various industries that are facing adversity due to COVID-19.
Flextime (Mon – Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), WFH/Remote Work, Long Vacations (more than 2 weeks), FlexTime, Summer holiday, Year-end holiday, Childcare leave, Congratulations/Bereavement leave, Preferred Laptop Provided, Translation support, Language Learning Courses, etc.
- Experience in as a QA Lead/Architecture.
- Experience managing large test teams with complex functional teams.
- Proven Experience in driving Agile/CD-CI software development methodologies will be required.
- Performance Testing Knowledge
- Desire for delivering excellence in product quality, and reliability
- Knowledge of JIRA/Test Management Tool
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments, and create deliverables with some direction.