A Global Insurance and Mobile Device Support Services company is seeking a Solutions Architect with expertise in AWS to work on a variety of IT systems in an environment of fast paced change and diverse demands including building and migrating applications, software and services
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated Solutions Architect specializing in Cloud based system design, CI/CD based cloud deployments, and have the ability to work in a variety of technological and business contexts.
- Take on an opportunity that offers variety, innovation, and unique challenges, where you can learn something new every day. Think through open ended problems, and continuously improve and deliver results
- Guide teams to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Drive architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Establish and ensure new best practices are implemented effectively.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals in global teams·
- Act as a technical liaison between business, service engineering teams and support.
- Demonstrate expertise in presenting complex information to senior audiences; effectively facilitate conversations leading to solutions.
- Utilize Cloud Architecture (AWS) with Serverless and high availability best practices
- Work in Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies, using CI, CD best practices with knowledge of DevOps and cloud infrastructure scripts (CloudFormation, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Drive automate deployment efforts and delivery of code using cloud technologies
- Maintain working knowledge of applications and system integration
- Ensure code complies with security policies and guidelines
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Great opportunity to work at a global insurance company that aspires to support their customers with digital product troubles. The company will replace or repair your mobile phones or provide remote support on how to set up electronic devices.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in the design and implementation of complex IT solutions
- Expertise in object-oriented & functional paradigm and cloud-based serverless services in AWS
- Expert AWS knowledge across core concepts such as VPC, Landing Zone, Networking and security primitives (e.g. Network ACLs, Security Groups & firewalls, Internet and NAT Gateways)
- Strong AWS knowledge across components such as ECS, RDS, CloudTrails, CloudWatch, Cognito, IAM, KMS, Lambda, Code Pipeline, CloudFormation, GuardDuty, SecurityHub, Inspector,
- Familiarity with ETL, data migration and integrating third party systems
- Experience in scalable cloud-based solutions and microservices architectures
- Experience in infrastructure, database and networking architecture for highly available applications
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Communication skills including experience presenting to all levels of stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in technical field (Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent experience
- Professional experience architecting large scale solutions on AWS
- A Master’s Degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or equivalent technical degree
- AWS Solution Architect Certificates; Associates, Developer, Professional
- Motivated self-starter who loves to solve challenging problems and feels comfortable working in team