A leading Global Financial firm is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer at to save the lives of their users — or at least save their screens and keyboards from frustration-related disaster.
To be successful, you need to be passionate about quality and building great software.
You will work closely with developers, project managers, product owners and other key stakeholders throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), execute test cycles, track and report results; troubleshoot and coordinate defect resolution. Qualified candidates will have a strong understanding of SDLC processes as well as exploratory and automated testing methodologies.
You will be a problem-solver, with the following responsibilities:
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to build a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function.
- Develop automated testing and perform automated and exploratory testing.
- Analyze and remediate automated test results.
- Troubleshooting software issues with developers to determine root cause.
- Track and update relevant defects in a timely fashion.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a global consulting firm that established a Japanese corporation in 2014. They have strengths in M&A and business strategies, boasting an error rate close to zero.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:15 - 17:15（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Relevant experience in software development and testing.
- Experience with quality/testing initiatives in an Agile/Lean environment.
- Experience working on modern business software applications such as cloud, SaaS, PaaS, Mobile experience is a plus.
Ideal candidates should possess experience testing software/apps/solutions using one or more of the following:
- Using test framework toolsets such as Pytest
- Using UI/web interface testing tools such as Selenium, Watir, Sauce Labs, SoapUI, or another comparable test tool
- With mobile testing tools such as TestFlight (for iOS) or Hockey (for Android)
- With performance/load testing tools such as jMeter, Gatling, or an as-a-service solution such as Blazemeter