You can look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. You will be given opportunities to add value to challenging and complex assignments, while collaborating with world class technologists. The versatile environment here helps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to deliver high quality code. There will be ample opportunities provided for skill upgrades to accelerate your professional and personal development.
A quality lead who can work under new department responsible for Testing across various projects.
The ideal candidate will possess strong knowledge of manual and automation testing of user interface, integrations and API testing.
Our client is a German Systems Integrator operating as a onshore/offshore model, mainly taking digital transformation projects.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Strong knowledge on integration testing
- Knowledge of testing in agile sprints using tools like Jira, Confluence and Zephyr
- Knowledge on responsive mobile testing
- Write detailed test scenarios and test cases against the user stories
- Deployment of applications on Azure cloud with container management concepts
- Proficiency in English and Japanese language