Our client ‘A leading global insurance group’ is seeking a highly-skilled Duck Creek CoE Lead (Certificate of Excellence) within the Information Technology division. As the Global IT team is going through an internal transformation, our client is looking for an strong individual who has a good understanding of Claims Management System. The main purpose of this role is to provide delivery oversight and ensure success for Duck Creek Policy & Claims transformation programs in Japan & APAC
*NOTE: Duck Creek (https://www.duckcreek.com/) is a comprehensive claims management solution. You may also apply if you have experience with Guidewire Claims Management System (https://www.guidewire.com/).
The Duck Creek COE Lead (or Claims CoE Lead) will be responsible for:
- Setting up and leading the Duck Creek CoE for Japan General Insurance, which will provide ongoing support and enhancements to GI’s Japan & APAC programs.
- You will be responsible for overseeing and building the Japan Duck Creek Delivery Capability in collaboration with the Global Duck Creek CoE, including a fit-for-purpose Duck Creek technology delivery team and corresponding processes and tools.
- You will also be responsible for overseeing the design and development of the Duck Creek related components in GI’s (General Insurance) major strategic initiatives in APAC as well as support of those Duck Creek components after Production deployment.
- In addition, you will also engage in and oversee outside systems integration support as required to support GI’s Duck Creek Delivery and Production Support.
If you have the right skillsets, you are encouraged to apply asap.
- Direct solutioning, staffing & delivery of Duck Creek programs in Japan, in partnership with the Global Duck Creek CoE and program leadership
- Contribute to global Duck Creek practice by defining architecture patterns, best practices & implementation guidelines
- Develop Duck Creek domain skills in Japan to support transformation programs
- Manage Duck Creek Japan vendor partner relationships
- Transformation program delivery responsibilities as directed by Japan CIO
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is large global insurance firm. The company is building on the past to redefine insurance through innovation, backed by the best talent, tools, and technology. The company has provided financial services for about 100 years in more than 80 countries.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（月 - 金）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with delivering Duck Creek or Guidewire projects
- Communication skills – verbal communication is clear, professional, and persuasive in positive and negative situations; listens and gets clarification.
- Manage the Japan GI (General Insurance) Duck Creek Technology Delivery Teams & Resources
- Overall accountable for the successful delivery of the Duck Creek platform initiatives in Japan in support of major strategic initiatives. This includes collaboration with the Global CoE for the creation of standards processes, tools, and estimating models
- Bridge the gap between Production Support and the development teams
- Manage Duck Creek systems integration partner relationships and teams required to deliver enabling technology
- Partner with Business and Transformation Execution teams to successfully deliver the Duck Creek enabling technology component of the strategic initiatives
- Act as a steward for the Duck Creek Platform and ensure alignment to both Architecture standards and the Duck Creek Product Roadmap.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Duck Creek
- Modern IT architecture, development methodology, and automation skills
- Ability to operate and have credibility with senior business executives (e.g. BU CEOs, COOs etc.)
- Consulting or project transformation experience at an expert level
- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well. Excellent team-building and coaching skills.
- Collaboration: Strong interpersonal skills and ability for productive collaboration across varying departments.