A leading global consulting firm is looking for a Senior Software Developer who will be involved in - preparing system environments in Japan for digital solutions developed by overseas member firms; design and development of new digital solutions working closely with team members, domestic and overseas member firms; and manage external development partner companies.
- Lead a system engineering team in Japan which will manage digital solutions developed by overseas member firms.
- Facilitate the expansion of digital solutions (developed by overseas member firms) in Japan
- Lead projects from technical point of view and executes - readiness activities of products (set-up system environment, customized product, etc.), delivery (technical documentations, etc.), and support (system operation and maintenance, etc.) according to the product launch milestone working closely with team members, domestic and overseas member firms.
- Lead design and development of new digital solutions.
- Establish the best development practices and ensure they are followed within and across the teams
- Review team members’ submitted code and provide them with improvement ideas
- Work in an agile team environment and collaborate with team members
- Collaborate with other teams, communicate and resolve team interdependencies proactively
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a global consulting firm that established a Japanese corporation in 2014. They have strengths in M&A and business strategies, boasting an error rate close to zero.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:15 - 17:15（Mon - Fri）
(Working from home during the Corona emergency situation.)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in developing digital solutions
- Experience in leading teams/projects from a technical perspective
- Good knowledge and interest in blockchain system development
- Basic knowledge in cloud computing/infrastructure
- Being able to translate architecture designs into well structured, tested, and documented source code
- Good working knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and database technologies
- Hands-on development experience with C# and Python is desirable, though other programming languages are fine as well
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following permissioned distributed ledger frameworks: Hyperledger Fabric, Corda