A leading Robotics Firm’s Engineering team is changing gears to meet the growing needs of their customers. The team works closely with some of the premier enterprise customers in Japan to build state-of-the-art robotics solutions by leveraging their cloud robotics platform and the surrounding ecosystem.
- Support sites before they go live through activities such as vendor management, network installation and validation, spinning up new environments, etc.
- Maintain sites once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, network performance, and overall product health.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of deployments and updates, using the operational knowledge to speed up the entire chain.
- Work alongside project management to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Act as the single source of truth of what is currently happening and what is going to happen during a major incident.
- Responsible for Mean time to detect (MTTD), Mean time to resolve (MTTR), Mean time to acknowledge (MTTA), SLA’s for resolution.
- Build and evolve the operations handbook.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Growing Cloud Robotics company, provides a cloud robotics platform that accelerates solution development and operation.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flextime（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Relevant work experience.
- Strong understanding of Linux/Unix fundamentals.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Strong knowledge of linux networking, routing concepts, DNS, DHCP etc.
- Ability to build and deliver hands-on technology, proof of concepts, and demonstrations.
- Familiar with Config Management, Docker, Infrastructure as a service, Platform as a service, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, DevOps