A leading Robotics Firm’s Tokyo Engineering team is changing gears to meet the growing needs of their customers. The team works closely with some of the premier enterprise customers in Japan to build state-of-the-art robotics solutions by leveraging their cloud robotics platform and the surrounding ecosystem. The team’s mission is to pioneer scalable, collaborative, and flexible robotics solutions.
- Maintaining and enhancing hardware & software test framework for simulation and physical test cases, maintaining fast and reliable test infrastructure
- Executing field tests and writing reports
- Working closely with the development team to understand and implement their testing requirements
- Recommending changes to the engineering process to improve testing, reliability and performance
- Monitoring and analyzing problems highlighted by testing, then assisting the development team to resolve problems
- Ensuring customer requirements and performance metrics are met
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Growing Cloud Robotics company, provides a cloud robotics platform that accelerates solution development and operation.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flextime（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in software testing, robotic testing, or a similar role
- Experience with shell scripting and comfortable using Linux
- Familiarity CI/CD systems and good understanding of version control systems, particularly Git
- Knowledge of testing approaches: test levels, BDD/TDD, blackbox/whitebox approaches, regression testing
- Knowledge of testing life cycle: test design approaches (boundary value, equivalence partitioning), execution, bug handling
- Familiarity with API & UI testing and relevant tools (Postman/Newman)
- Familiarity with frameworks (Testng/PyTest/JUnit) in any of programming languages (Java/Python/C++)
- Familiarity with selenium for test automation