Our client is looking for a strong and talented Corporate Data Catalog Consultant (a PMO) for the BI Team. This is a long-term project with an extension available at the end of the 1st term (June’21 ~ Dec’21), based on your performance.
Due to Covid-19, it is highly likely that you will be required to work from home.
- Rollout for the Daimler Corporate Data Catalog (CDC) (Runs on Alation) at DTA, i.e. the onboarding of MFTBC and DICV data sources on CDC
- Support for creation and adjustment of CDC DTA rollout roadmap
- Monitor and track CDC rollout and tool usage/stewardship levels
- Act as a facilitator between local CDC stakeholders and CDC central project management and technical teams
- Expand the Data Catalog reach by deploying training, workshops, and communications to drive CDC understanding and usage across DTA
- Support in building an engaged DTA Data Community
- Support in building Power User groups to support the DTA onboarding process
- Create supporting and communication materials (PPT slides, articles, etc.) rgrd. Corporate Data Catalog, Data Steward role, rollout status and
- Related topics for distribution in meetings, workshops, Social Intranet, DTA OneApp etc.
- Ensuring training for upcoming Catalog Consultants
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Large global automobile manufacturer based in Germany. This company is Japan's leading brand, known for its high customer satisfaction performance.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- PMO or Project Support role experience
- Basic Database knowledge e.g. SQL/Oracle Connection
- Experience with Alation Data Catalog is preferred
- Good experience with Jira/Confluence to manage projects and documentation
- Good with information gathering, meetings, and documentation
- Ability to identify work plans, define priorities, forecast problems, and envision solutions
- Investigating & troubleshooting root causes via problem management
- Facilitating knowledge amongst colleagues
- Communication skills to manage stakeholders
- Documentation of design, documentation on Daimler Confluence