As the world’s largest Cloud Computing Infrastructure continues to grow and diversity, they need Server Engineers to maintain their highly reliable, scalable, low-cost physical infrastructure that powers businesses and individuals all around the world, connecting their customers. Data Center Operations (DCO) Server Engineers are a part of the Infrastructure Operations Team, the backbone that supports the rapidly growing business and customers 24/7. Server Engineers maintain the infrastructure, including servers, network devices and other components and parts, ensuring to continue to raise the standards for operational performance in the areas of safety, security, availability, productivity, capacity, efficiency, and cost.
- 24/7 onsite coverage as a Team in shifts and/or oncall (4 days on, 3 days off – Company values work-life balance)
- Break-fix of servers and network devices
- Troubleshooting of network connections
- Responding to high-severity events within SLAs
- Contributing to and/or leading projects
- Coordinating and building relationships with various Data Center teams
- Seeking out ways to improve yourself and the processes and systems with which you work
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A major foreign-affiliated web service company that provides cloud computing technology essential for business expansion. Its are growing day by day, making it an indispensable tool for expanding your business.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- General knowledge of PC/Server hardware
- Working knowledge of Linux/Windows systems
- Basic networking experience