Wonderful opportunity for an experienced developer! Based in Japan or off-shore, be a key part of the Digital Transformation team developing solutions that enable the Marketing and Sales functions (with ~1500 users) go-to-market in an innovative, customer-oriented, data-driven and integrative manner.
- Develop a responsive site using modern HTML/CSS
- Design the website/UX (User Experience) while collaborating with the application owner
- Integrate the backend and frontend using AJAX
- Develop backend APIs for linking with other services
- Troubleshoot, debug, and update existing web applications
- Operate and improve web applications
- Create system documentation (preferably in English)
- Create efficient, easy-to-read code based on requirements
- Test design and execution
One of the world's leading innovation companies centered on healthcare and agribusiness with over 150 years in the world and over 100 years in Japan.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon ‐ Fri）100% WFH
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors (designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience developing multiple shared platforms/services.
- Utilizing multiple programming languages, backend and frontend.
- Understanding of common frameworks and testing tools.
- Proficiency in SQL and solid understanding of databases.
- Experience with NodeJS, ReactJS, Git, Agile
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Experience with cloud infrastructure is a plus