Our Client, one of the biggest Global Insurance Services providers in Japan is looking for a talented Business System Analyst who has a strong creative mind and good experience with analyzing, documenting, and explaining existing systems to various stakeholders.
You will be responsible to solve organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols.
This is a long-term project, and after the initial contract (till Dec 2021) you will get another one (1) year extension.
Here is a rough sketch of what you will be expected to do:
- Business users will request do a certain type of data and applications
- You will be responsible to find that data on the database, and for this, you will have to read codes to understand applications, prepare documentation, meet with business owners and application team members to understand more about the data
- Run scripts to pull data from the databases
- After finding the right data and finishing the new documentation about that data, you will pass on the data and documents to the Data Custodian, who will work on that data
- You should be smart enough to perform reverse engineering to find the right data
If you have the right skillsets, please apply within.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze, document, and explain existing systems to various stakeholders.
- Discussion with application owners to understand the application, data flows.
- Understand API applications and gather the requirement from the API team.
- Create Mapping and specification documents for Hadoop ingestion developers. These developers are called Data Custodians and Data Modelers, and they are responsible for preparing Data Structures and Data Down streams
- Works under the direction of the solutions engineering team and executes investigations and analyses on various topics.
- Leverages technical skills to understand the lineage of systems and data flows, reads code of various systems, and documents the information collected
- Works within projects of varying scope or length under project managers
- Collaborates with the support team, application development teams, and some business stakeholders in order to perform the system reverse engineering and analysis.
- Delivers the results of the analysis with diagrams, excel, and presentations for stakeholders in the respective knowledge area
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with extract, transform and load (ETL) processing in a data warehouse environment
- Experience in multiple/ various systems, of legacy and new technologies or API and Hadoop
- Experience in RDBMS and SQL
- Business system analysis experience and very good communication and presentation skills