A growing IT company is looking for a Engineering Manager!
This is an exclusive opportunity to create and lead their multicultural engineering team.
You’ll be committed to maximizing organization output in cooperation with product managers and other leaders to support the delivery of company goals and objectives in research, development, quality, deployment, and maintenance of our products.
They are looking for an engineering management professional with extensive knowledge and experience in organizational development and software project management as well as familiarity with mobile apps, backend and infrastructure technologies, who has a strong interest in leading and developing a diverse team in a diverse organization. We look forward to hearing from you!
What you will do:
- Ensure efficiency across development process for several products and projects
- Enforce code quality / code reviews for better product developments as well as for motivating engineers on creativity
- Program management for the successful delivery of products
- Manage one of the top engineering teams in Tokyo
- Appropriately assign team members in positions to fulfil both personal growth of team members and company objectives
- Plan and execute training programs for the Engineering team
- Mentor engineers for professional development and monitor their progress
A growing IT company that provides smartphone applications for drivers. Headquartered in California. With a development base in Tokyo and a multinational engineering team.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Remote work available.
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience training and managing multicultural engineering teams
- Have managed engineering teams of 10 or more engineers
- Strong experience planning and managing software projects
- Hands on experience in Agile and Lean teams operations
- Hands-on experience in app development, Android or iOS, preferably both
- Familiar with backend and infrastructure technologies
- Ability to communicate across teams: Design, Marketing, Legal etc.