This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a Fortune 500, Global Insurance Company.
Our client is looking for a strong SQL DB Engineer who is interested in learning and progressing his career into Data Warehousing and Data Modeling field.
You will be part of a world-class Data Management Team, who is in charge of the Customer 360 project at our client site.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- For straightforward problems, designs solutions including security, availability, and performance
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
- Handles moderately complex communication with technical and business partners outside the information management group
- Function tests new versions and tool releases and fixes, including compatibility testing and documentation of steps and issues.
You must be willing to learn and perform the following:
- Understand and translate business needs into data models supporting long-term solutions.
- Learn about the design and develop Meta-Model Mapping, Reusable Transformations, Source and Target definitions, mappings using Enterprise Servicing Platform (ESP).
- Learn more about Data Warehousing and ETL using Enterprise Servicing Platform (ESP) and Interactive Report Designer
- Manage and learn about setting up feeds, categories and marts are designed and developed to store data and transactions; and transform them as needed in order for business users to use for final consumption marts for building Extracts and IRD reports using Enterprise Servicing Platform (ESP).
- Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop data models.
- Supporting Production issues and providing a quick solution/workaround within time.
- Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy.
- Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects.
- Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies.
- Guide System Analysts, Engineers, Programmers and others on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interface
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experienced in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experienced working on HDFS, Hbase, Solr, and RDBMS (Oracle/SQL Server).
- Knowledge of storage, operating systems, and some ETL
- Platform management experience
- Analytical thinking ability
- L3 level technical skillsets – ability to handle most advanced technical problems
- Experience as Systems DBA, or Application DBA or Application Developer or Middleware technologist in a supported DBMS.
- Has an aptitude for planning, implementing, and debugging DBMS software and related tools