A global financial services and investment group is seeking an experienced hands-on Senior Analyst (Network) to work in a global team spanning APAC, India and North America providing essential network, firewall and voice services to the business.
The Senior Analyst will have a broad technical understanding of firewall, network security, data center network and voice solutions be highly technical and service focused for operational support and project delivery in a global environment.
Key accountabilities/ Primary responsibilities include:
- Being the local technical contact person of SD-WAN deployment project
- Communication with internal staff, external vendor, supplier by call/email to keep information balancing.
- Take Active role in SD-WAN project meeting, including internal project meeting, external vendor, suppliers meeting. Closely follow the delivery process of Japan SD-WAN hardware, circuit, and service.
- Ensure to complete SD-WAN related tasks, e.g. transferring device, onsite installation, circuit connection and connection testing on sites, based on coordinating with all stakeholders.
- Provide ITIL based Incident/Change/Problem/Capacity management in a global operational environment
- Provide projects delivery and related technical supports in a global environment
- Leveraging external vendor to maintain the Data Centre operations in Japan and Hong Kong
- Provide technical support for products including network, firewall and load balancing for business locally in JP and globally in the other locations.
- Able to resolve complicated technical issues with effective engagement with vendors
- Ensure a smooth service transaction from project delivery to operation via proper documentation, knowledge transferring and service readiness assessments
- Ensure customer satisfaction, operational KPI and delivery of high quality of the service
- Work with suppliers/vendors for technical escalation, regular service review, maintenance renewal
- Work with incident managers, project managers, senior stakeholders to deliver services/ projects
- Collaborate with colleagues across different regions to support tasks outside Japan
- Able to work over the weekend and off business hours on ad-hoc basis
【会社概要 | Company Details】
One of the world's largest and oldest independent asset management groups.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00am – 18:00pm（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- Strong hands on experience managing firewall, proxy, security and voice products including but not limited to:
- Advanced Cisco Routing & Switching products
- F5 load balancing and security technology (GTM/LTM/ASM/AFM)
- Palo Alto firewall
- Aruba wireless and ClearPass Policy Manager
- Mobility solution like Pulse Secure
- Zscaler, SilverPeak SDWAN
- QIP DNS
- AWS cloud network
- Strong hands on managing network protocols and technologies e.g. BGP, STP, 802.1q, PIM, HSRP/VRRP.
- Excellent business sense for a technical support environment.
- Good analytical skill and able to solve complicated problem logically
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, project management skills and vendor management skills
- Degree holder in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or related disciplines.
- Experience of Cisco ACI and SDN solution and Cisco Nexus Data Centre Networking products
- Knowledge of DNS & DHCP (IPAM).
- Experience of UNIX / Linux and scripting (Python/Ansible/Perl/Shell)
- Concepts on data center design and cloud technologies
- Experience working in a ‘DevOps’ role and familiar with SDN, NFV, Cloud and Cloud Management Platforms, and demonstrable experience in integrating technologies through code and the use of APIs.
- SolarWinds network monitoring
- Multinational company working experience