A Leading AI firm is looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer. This position will be responsible for the quality of the existing and future cutting-edge AI products within a growing international team.
They are looking for a QA addition experienced not only in Test management & execution but also with solid test automation experience to help ensure Quality on an increasing range of products.
- Ensuring customer requirements and performance metrics are met
- Review and help increase API/UI test coverage through automation
- Investigate and report test failures
- Enhance and/or propose new test automation technology to stay ahead in test automation practices within the industry
- Recommending changes to the engineering process to improve testing, reliability, and performance
- Monitoring and analysing problems highlighted by testing, then assisting the development team in resolving problems
【会社概要 | Company Details】
This venture company provides cutting-edge AI solutions to improve people's quality of work and life. This is a multi-cultural environment with team members from 19 different nationalities.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Any significant experience of test methodologies and their corresponding tools for code analysis, API, and UI testing (SonarQube, Postman, Cypress.io, Selenium, or similar);
- A passion for testing, development, and design;
- Experience with shell scripting and comfortable using Linux;
- Able to work independently;
- Proactive, great interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Any QA certification (such as ISTBQ, CSTE) or equivalent experience
- Practical know-how about CI/CD, especially Drone.io, Kubernetes deployments
- Any testing experience in Unix/Linux/Android/iOS/GCP/AWS
- Experience with test management tools (e.g., JIRA)
- SQL proficiency
- Experience in various QE-related roles such as: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET); Automation tester or automation framework developer; Performance test engineer; Mobile or web UX tester