As part of the Product and Innovation Section the successful candidate will be responsible for building the DevOps capabilities within an energetic and dynamic engineering team delivering new products and stable services to our customers. You will champion the DevOps best practices and have the opportunity to experiment with new tools and techniques, applying them to live services to drive the benefit of agile delivery and reliable platforms.
We are looking for someone willing to build exciting and high quality services, push the boundaries of technology and use their creativity to excite the engineering community. The work will be involved with a messaging service for mobile applications. This consists of a front-end and API component.
- Build, maintain, and continuously improve CI/CD pipeline to automate testing and release of critical services for our product
- Guarantee security and availability for millions of users on global cloud and data center deployments
- Enhance operations quality, standardization (tools, processes) and automation
- Build on premise, cloud and service architecture and automation with platform teams
- Champion DevOps best practices and work with the team to safety introduce innovative approaches to our operations and services
- Front level support (troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix) for all incoming production and staging environment issues
- Continuously improve alerting and monitoring to detect and quickly react to actionable issues impacting the service
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in Site Reliability Engineering for large-scale web applications
- Worked with at least one of the major cloud service providers such as Azure, GCP
- Experience with multiple monitoring technologies, such as Elastic Search, Kibana, Datadog, Grafana, etc.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL, Cassandra, Redis, Spark, MongoDB, HBase, Kafka
- Familiarity with network security management, firewalls, VPN, VNet segregation, RBAC, etc.
- Understanding and experience of load balancing strategies of microservices
- Experience with 24/7 support
- Experience developing for k8s using at least one of the following programming languages: java, kotlin, c#, python, golang, bash
- Experience debugging various performance issues
- Good knowledge of IT Support processes and SLA management., ITIL practices