A global finance firm seeks an experienced PMO, highly motivated, with a proven track record of great communication, flexibility, working well under pressure, multi-tasking. The ideal candidate will be familiar with infrastructure related project and desktop user support.
The successful candidate will work for virtualization project and coordination tasks with the APAC team (Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore). Also, the responsibilities include deployment, testing and user support.
- Supporting IT infrastructure projects - including communication, project task handling, operation handling (Deployment, testing and user support), risk management, follow-ups, etc.
- Communicate with all Internal IT (Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore), business users and vendors.
- Track all open tasks and report/escalate regularly during the management meeting.
- Support cross-project activities, coordination between IT Work streams.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Large global insurance company. Great work life balance
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（月 ‐ 金）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- VDI Virtual Desktop Infrastructure installation and Management
- Technical knowledge: Office 365 including email, SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange,Teams, etc...
- VMware and Citrix installation and Management
- Ability to navigate and document complex internal processes.