A leading global insurance group is seeking two highly skilled Business Analysts to join the Personal Lines Analytics department.
- Responsible for analysis, reporting, and communication of Financial and Operational related reports including monthly operational dashboards to support Personal Lines Product leaders in identifying value drivers and formulating the action plans to improve growth and profitability.
- You will also be responsible to analyze and determine problem areas, suggests action plans and finds ways to improve the operational reports
- Identify, distribute and implement best practices for Business Analytic tools, process and techniques
- Partner with Product Management and works collaboratively across functions (marketing, finance, claims, operations, actuarial, underwriting and distribution) to establish the key financial and operational drivers of economic value for the business segment
- Leads the analysis of the key metrics to evaluate the performance of the business operations (e.g. closure ratios, retention, loss, expense mix of business changes, etc.) that need to be managed in order for the business segment to produce profitable and growing performance
- Develops and analyzes competitive intelligence for product, price and underwriting
- Consolidates summary information from all of the different disciplines to provide a holistic view of the performance of the business segment.
- Highlight critical trends, and recommend actions to improve profitability and growth
- Produce concise, relevant and actionable management information reports and analysis, including an understanding of the completion
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is large global insurance firm. The company is building on the past to redefine insurance through innovation, backed by the best talent, tools, and technology. The company has provided financial services for about 100 years in more than 80 countries.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（月 - 金）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in product, analytics, or relevant area
- Experience in the insurance or finance industry
- Strong analytical, financial, research, and problem-solving skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge of market segmentation, portfolio management, acquisition, and distribution
- High levels of emotional intelligence and collaboration, preferable experience in a matrix organization
- Strong business acumen with a proven track record of making sound judgments backed by analytical and quantitative skills
- Process expertise and familiarity with IT systems
- Excellent collaboration skills and responsive to service needs and operational demands
- Effective time management skills & Facilitate the meetings