One of the largest fast-food retailers in the world is looking for an Enterprise System Manager (IT Architect) for its enterprise system management division.
- Enterprise System Manager (IT Architect) will engage as an application architect in the renovation of the enterprise system that supports 150,000 staff of 3,000 stores, in cooperation with external vendors.
- This position will lead the development of a ‘To Be’ vision and a roadmap for enterprise applications appropriate for the cloud era.
- The position will work with the CCoE (Cloud Center of Excellence) to lead the migration of applications to the cloud.
- The position will be engaged in continuous business improvement through system operation after its renovation.
- The position will also lead activities for continuous business improvement utilizing the cloud.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A household name that continuously innovates and leverages technology to ensure its place as market leader.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）WFH or remotely
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in developing/operating enterprise systems in collaboration with multiple vendors
- Experience in the migration of enterprise applications to a cloud service (e.g. Azure).
- Experience in project budgeting and progress management
- Experience in IT strategy development and cloud strategy development
- Experience in developing/operating enterprise applications in a cloud environment
- Project management experience in agile development
- Experience as an IT architect