One of the largest fast-food retailers in the world is looking for a Data Product Manager it's Restaurant Products IT division.
The Manager for Data Products is responsible for managing strategy, development, and stakeholder alignment to deliver incremental value improvements for data platforms and services across the Japan system.
- Overall responsibility for setting direction for architecture, and product capabilities
- Sourcing and management of data platform service providers
- Alignment with local regulatory requirements and global data standards
- Development processes and alignment across multiple platforms and vendors
- Migration of legacy data systems to modern cloud-based replacements
- Promote modern product management practices including agile development and user centric design
- Work closely with business stakeholders to ensure data access, reporting, and insight needs are addressed in product features
- Regularly communicate with other technology product leaders to make sure data features and integrations align with overall data strategy
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A household name that continuously innovates and leverages technology to ensure its place as market leader.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）WFH or remotely
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Proven track record as a product manager OR data platform/services manager
- Management experience of a development project with multiple development vendors
- Business skills for finding and proposing an optimal solution from among constraints
- Able to communicate with business-side stakeholders from a business point of view
- Experience in the development or deploying enterprise-scale technology systems
- Familiarity with engineering considerations for data services architecture (ex. relational DB, NoSQL, data lake, etc.)
- Has knowledge and practical experience on Agile development methods, tools, DevOps
- Experience in creating maintaining policy and system operations documentation.