Our Client, one of the biggest American multinational technology companies, is looking for an innovative and passionate UX/UI Design Engineer to support their top global insurance client in Japan. You must be a creative-minded and experienced UX architect who can collaborate and design intuitive and intelligent experiences by leveraging best practices. You will be part of the Application Development Team, supporting with the existing and the ongoing projects
If you have the required skills, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Must define end-users requirements and write FRD in Japanese
- Create test scenarios and help UATs
- Improve existing UI/UX and create those from scratch
- Support the projects with guidance from UX Manager & develop concept delivery followed by a user-centered design process
- Support planning and execution of user research/usability activities, including surveys, business user’s discussion and documentations
- Develop architectures and interaction methods that contribute to a positive, interesting, and productive user experience reflecting customers needs and request
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A global IT consulting company that provides onsite/offshore model IT solutions.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Professional UI/UX designing experience
- Experience of creating FRD’s in Japanese
- Strong technical aptitude, product common sense, and curiosity combined with a genuine love for products, people, and user experience
- You must have expertise in visual design, information architecture, interaction design and user-centered design principles spanning devices and channels.
- Experience conducting and presenting user research, namely user testing and interviewing
- Experience in a variety of UX deliverables (wireframes, user flows, mockups, prototypes, etc.) and responsive web design