One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented Salesforce Development Coordinator, who can be a bridge or a PM between the development center in India and the business users in Japan.
This is a long-term project and it will start as a 6 months rolling contract.
- Understand business requirements, system design, communicate with the developer, and make sure that the program quality is not compromised
- Administering and creating the business portal as well as sustained Salesforce, Page Layouts, Recording Types, and other Salesforce incorporation.
- Working hand in hand with branches to collect business necessities and identify business procedures.
- Interpreting end-user needs into Salesforce creation supplies.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- web application development, system design, knowledge of Web Form tool (Inspire), if possible.
- SFDC service cloud, customer portal implementation, System design with SFDC
- Development technologies(APEX, Visualforce, migration tools, SOQL, web services)