A global leading Pharmaceutical company is looking for a SAP ERP Solutions expert to join their team to support their growing requirements. As a Business Consultant on the SAP Landscape & Environment Team your primary responsibility will be hands on oversight, maintenance and management of the Japan SAP ERP environment. Your role will also include project support and technology feasibility assessments within the SAP environment. As a member of the team you will support the deployment of the BI Strategic Technology Roadmap ad maintain Operational Stability. On a regular basis you will engage with business partners in the analysis, prioritization and governance of demands for IT services.
- You will act as an SAP Expert in Japan
- You will contribute and strengthen the operational stability of the local SAP installation in Japan
- Identification and mitigation of SAP Updates and Enhancements
- Leveraging the existing technologies to a better stage
- Foster Business Discussions and Stakeholder Management
- Ensure appropriate system documentation is maintained.
- Ensure Security best practices are followed
- Liaise with the Vendor, functional and technical IT teams and other stakeholders
- Establish metrics and measurements demonstrating SAP Security health, performance, and goals with the global team to embed it in the local System if required
- Participate / Lead in global implementation projects
- You will work in an international environment within the IT Department
- Striving for global harmonized processes and implementation of standards is one of your goals.
One of the 20 leading pharmaceutical companies in the world – and a global leader in animal health and biopharmaceuticals. Since their foundation in 1885, they have been driven by the desire to serve mankind by improving human and animal health. Working across three business areas: human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceuticals.
8:45 - 17:30 (Mon- Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Expert Knowledge in SAP Basis, SAP Access Management, SAP Backend and SAP ERP Processes
- Experience participating in full-system implementation life cycle (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Demonstrated ability to overcome critical issues associated with operating within an IT function, including changing priorities.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Project Management Expertise / Agile working experience (Certification welcome)
- Ability to manage SAP Security, SAP Operations, SAP Development and SAP Basis Operations in systems with complex application architecture and underlying technical infrastructure
- Ability to manage complex situations and prioritize against competing priorities
- Experience working in a global organization is welcome
- Experience in working in a GxP regulated computerized system environment is welcome
- Good prioritization skills and time management