Exciting opportunity to work in an upscale, professional, and friendly environment!
This world famous reinsurer is looking for someone that wishes to take their career to the next step.
With little or minimal supervision, leads client business studies ensuring business needs are met within timelines and budgets, identifying client’s business needs for complex systems development. Elicits and documents requirements and partners with project team to ensure appropriate solutions are designed and developed. Trains client-users on system functionality and supports them during all phases of implementation.
- AURA team in HQ (US)
- Underwriting team in Japan
- Business Development team in Japan
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with internal and external clients to gain an understanding of their business needs. Perform gap analysis to identify possible enhancements to existing system functionalities, analyzing various complex business areas/functions.
- Document the clients’ business needs in the form of formal requirements and/or user stories and work with the project team to develop appropriate solutions; while ensuring the solution supports all affected business units.
- Manage the expectations and priorities of clients and work with them to negotiate design aspects that will meet or exceed their needs while considering the impact to AURA Technologies’ core software.
- Work with project team to ensure project remains within the constraints of time, cost, scope and quality. Document work flow using workflow tools. Ensure on-going communication and positive working relationship with clients throughout the project life cycle. Act as subject matter expert for the project team.
- Lead the training of all levels of internal/external clients on the steps required for the development and implementation life cycle. Facilitate communication between members of the project team, both internal and external, on project issues and expectations.
- Develop test scenarios and test cases as well as assist with review of client data to determine the validity of the data, which includes negotiating possible solutions to problems, offering suggestions to the client, and recommending needed changes to the system. Act as subject matter expert for QA staff.
- Create and monitor specifications and requirements for internal/external project members.
- Provide subject matter expertise for user manual documentation and for creating well-structured client specific documentation following AURA Technologies’ standards.
- Participate in multiple projects and client implementations simultaneously, appropriately balancing priorities and deliverables.
- Develop and complete special projects as assigned.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
We are a foreign life reinsurance company with a broad product lineup covering individual life reinsurance and third sector reinsurance.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- IT-related experience, such as Business Analysis, Quality Assurance
- Proficiency in English and communication skill to liaise with US team, with fluent Japanese
- Advanced Word, intermediate Excel and SQL/Query skills
- Advanced oral and written communication skills demonstrating ability to share and impart knowledge.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new methods, work under tight deadlines and stressful conditions.
- Advanced level of investigative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced ability to set goals and handle multiple tasks, clients, and projects simultaneously; Ability to appropriately balance priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department/team projects
- Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives
- Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into viable/accepted solutions
- Advanced skills in customer relationship management
- Advanced data analysis skill
- Ability to manage multiple projects or teams and set applicable goal