A major Japanese trading company is looking for an Agile Coach and Scrum Master.
The candidate will guide the organization in developing high-quality software designs and architecture. Ideal candidate will be able educate organization members, at all levels on Agile principles while implementing Agile skills to developers and product owners.
- Provide tools for implementing Agile processes
- Increase collaboration, predictability and transparency throughout the organization
- Manage the scope and timeline; work with product owners to groom backlogs; document and prioritize new requests
- Coordinate sprints, track progress, identify impediments and guide teams to resolve issues
- Produce Agile artifacts
Their Project is a, soon to be incorporated spin-off startup, operating out of the Logistics Business Development department. They are focused on modernizing warehouse and shipping logistics through automation, machine learning, sharing economies and data driven optimization, starting in Japan and expanding throughout Asia. They also plan to develop robotics for warehouse logistics.
Their team is international and multi-cultural. Work hours are flexible, and dress code is smart-casual. We take care of our developers and they can work with the latest MacBook Pros and ultra-wide screens.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Japan's major trading company and has seven business segments, including finance, banking, energy and machinery.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon ‐ Fri）*Remote work
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in a scrum master and / or agile coach role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of agile techniques and artifacts