A new startup developing products for increasing the efficiency of doctors and hospitals is looking for a Full-stack Python Engineer.
The ideal candidate will have Python with the Django framework. As they take their product to market, they are looking for a senior engineer to take over the Django application, gluing together microservices and putting a nice frontend on it. The founder will continue to be the AI/data scientist/dev ops person, and you’ll work together closely on the product.
- Maintenance and improvement of the existing code base
- Data design/modeling and DB deployment of our solution
- Design and creation of REST APIs
- Integrating the front-end using created REST APIs
- Ensure that the whole system is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Write good, easy to understand code and documentation
- Participate and take lead of technical meetings between us and our hospital clients or medical IT vendors (Japanese language proficiency is a nice to have skill)
- Collaborate with the data science/engineering team in delivering new features.
A new startup developing products for increasing the efficiency of doctors and hospitals as well as consulting and working with healthcare professionals and hospital administrators to develop and deliver practical solutions and sustainable results.
9:00 – 17:00, Mon-Fri (mostly WFH, may require client visit, OT included in Monthly Salary)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Special leave, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No Smoking Indoors (Designated Smoking Area) etc.
- Experience with Python
- Familiarity with Django REST framework
- Database design and management
- Experience with system & unit testing
- Familiarity with containerized deployment
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Willingness to learn new skills, have persistence and tenacity
- Motivated to have a social impact
- Experience with multi-tenant Django applications
- Front-end experience with any of Vue, React, Angular
- Japanese language proficiency (we communicate with our customers in Japanese, but internally English)