Wonderful opportunity for an experienced Commercial Data Engineer with a Global pharmaceutical giant!
This position will report directly to Germany Headquarter to support the Digitalization Program. Together with Japan DS team, you will be working closely with the Data Science team and business team to support critical business decisions with your skillsets back up with irrefutable data. This position will not only support Japan but also includes the APAC Region.
- Develop and maintain complex data pipelines
- Implement standard and Big-data ETL processes focusing on their efficiency and reliability
- Help the business translators in converting complex requirements into feasible solution proposals
- Being an active interface with external consulting companies to access the data and make them available in the optimal format
- Help find the best dataset for specific business projects
- Communicate in a clear and concise way using the most appropriate approach for each different stakeholder
- Demonstrating thought leadership and content expertise in new technologies and drive their optimal application to our context
One of the world's leading innovation companies centered on healthcare and agribusiness with over 150 years in the world and over 100 years in Japan.
9:00 - 17:30（Mon ‐ Fri）100% WFH
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors (designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in data modeling, wrangling and visualization
- Strong Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL solutions
- Good knowledge of AWS with a specific focus on Data oriented services
- Knowledge of the most common data management platforms (Dataiku, Databricks, Datarobot, Google Cloud Platform, Azure)
- Strong knowledge of Python and the most common data management libraries (Pandas, PySpark)
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, Hive and other Big data frameworks
- Knowledge of EMR and Claims datasets (e.g. Optum, Symphony) is a plus
- Knowledge of IQVIA datasets is a plus
- Strategic business acumen, focus on results, passion for keeping up with media and technology trends. Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of professional success in analytics role
- Graduate degree in quantitative field (Statistics, Management Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Finance, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics, Business Administration etc.)