A leading Financial service company is looking for a Network Engineer.
A middle to senior level network engineer who can support mission critical network tasks, including design, implement, maintain, and support NW infrastructure for internal.
They are the oldest and largest PTS by trading volume in Japan and are also the primary provider of IT services to Japanese online trading brokerages and mid-tier brokerages, provide clients with financial solutions in an ever-evolving market by utilizing and developing cutting-edge advancements in financial technologies such as SOR, professional data center management, low-latency co-location services and one of the world’s fastest matching engines as well as have gathered IT experts from all over the world and currently boast an international working environment of employees from over 40 countries. Top leaders each with more than 20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, spearheading the group.
Their vision is to be Japan’s most modernized FinTech company, providing financial technologies based on and committed to the needs of the customers, while ensuring that continue to innovate and always stay one step ahead and have many new exciting projects planned and are always seeking high caliber talents to join our dynamic teams
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A leading financial solution service company operates a highly sophisticated Proprietary Trading System (PTS) for the trading of Japanese equities.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in operation and management of network infra
- Proven track record in troubleshooting and resolving network issue in timely manner
- Hold either CCNA, CCNP, CCIE certificates
- Willing to devote time during non-standard work hours, including weekends
- Have hands on experience working with NW SW, routers and firewalls
- Understanding of firewalls, multicast and low latency
- Strong experience in network operation and implementation
- Proactive and able to operate with minimal supervision
- Good team player and able to work well with a culturally diverse team
- Able to multitask
- Has good time management skills, analytical skills, and communication skill