A large automobile manufacturer is looking for a strong and talented BI Consultant to help the Big Data Analytics & Innovation department.
- Work with Data Governance team to initiate the Data Catalog for the Asia Group as Data Steward and owner of SAP and Oracle data sources.
- Management of Power BI Premium capacity in the APAC region, allowing traceability of information and initial data lineage standard procedures for multiple business units.
- Development of data center modeling and architecture, enabling business users to develop reports through the self BI process.
- Conducting the migration of Oracle BI tool to Power BI for the APAC region, coordinating with teams in Japan, Singapore, and India.
- FTA BI, DWH – SAP BO BW on HANA,
- PowerBI Platform admin for entire MFTBC (Sales, CS, Finance, Production, QM, HR, Procurement)
- PowerBI demand support from the IT key account manager for each area
- IT provider management for projects above
- SA management for FTA BI, PowerBI Premium Platform and PowerBI Gateway
- Seek for new technology or products in the market, execute PoC for data/analytics or sales/CS digitalization projects
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Large global automobile manufacturer based in Germany. This company is Japan's leading brand, known for its high customer satisfaction performance.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- ETL Experience - Tableau, Power BI, ETL Engineering SSIS Visual Basic/VBA Pentaho, DB Administration, Zoho, Reporting/Dashboarding,
- Languages (any) - Java, Git, Python
- Server: SQL Server, MySQL,
- Visual Studio, Eclipse IDE, Android Studio, HTML,
- Data warehousing – Netezza &/or Snowflake
- Solid experiences in BI/Analytics as well as project management/PMO responsibilities
- ERP implementation experience or related experiences