Our Top Tier – Global Insurance (Fortune500) client is looking for a talented Database Administrator, who will help them build, manage and run Database operations. This position has just open and we encourage you to apply if you have the matching skillsets. You must have a good understanding of Oracle and/or MS SQL Servers.
This is a long term project with a strong possibility of an extension, based on your performance. You will be working in a multinational and multicultural environment, with a great opportunity to learn about next-generation technologies.
- For straightforward problems, designs solutions including security, availability, and performance
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
- Handles moderately complex communication with technical and business partners outside the engineering group
- Function tests new versions and tool releases and fixes, including compatibility testing and documentation of steps and issues.
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and patch deployments
- Partners with application and production staff and customers to identify needs, opportunities, and solutions, for example using advanced features
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practice align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practice within the technical area
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience as a Database Administrator.
- In-depth knowledge of MS SQL/Oracle servers, you will build MS SQL Server from the scratch
- Should have sound knowledge of SQL Server 2014~2017, Oracle, RDBMS
- Hand-on experience with managing the automation process and scripting
- Experience in delivery of Big Data infrastructure
- Experience in working with data teams and releases
- Oracle Enterprise Edition, SQL Server, MongoDB
- Build the DB environment by designing HA, security, maintenance ability, and TCO
- Migration from a DB to another DB platform e.g. Oracle to MS SQL