This is a great opportunity to work for a leading global life insurance company with talented professionals.
The Planning and Strategic Relationship Lead, Vendor Management will lead/drive to design, create and manage a world-class Vendor Management program as well as leading part of the program promotion to effectively and successfully support their Japan’s IT Outsourcing operations and delivery.
Your primary duty will be to manage all Vendor document preparation, On-boarding and Off-Boarding, admin tasks and financials management, documenting invoices, and other documents.
This role will be a highly collaborative role that will partner with application development, production support, infrastructure, IT security & risk, finance, procurement, legal, and VMO teams to improve partner oversight and drive value-form their strategic ITO partners.
- Develop, manage and update all vendor documentation
- On-boarding & Off-boarding of vendors and all admin task relating to the 3rd part vendors
- Work with Portfolio Management team and Procurement to plan vendor demand for the year
- Conduct ‘contract should-cost’ analysis
- Budgeting and cost estimations
- Manage invoices and other daily operational issues
- Oversee deliveries and negotiate on non-deliverables
- Oversight issues, mitigations, and resolutions in vendor relationship management
- Support Third-Party Risk Management in ongoing risk management
- Work with procurement team to smooth the ongoing outsourcing needs with vendors (e.g. RFP, Negotiations etc.)
- Track and manage strategic vendor performance
- Lead vendor performance enhancement initiatives adoption and apply best practices to vendors
- Manage strategic vendors’ relationship
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Extensive experience in oversight issues, mitigations, and resolutions in vendor relationship management
- Extensive experience in large scale IT projects, particularly in application development and testing
- Experience in ITO vendor space with solid credentials in working with nearshore and offshore vendors in order to create the best cost optimization and global delivery structures
- Deep knowledge of project mgmt. principles & techniques
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage outsourced vendor relationships
- Experience with service-based / SLA-based vendor delivery model
- Knowledge of procurement systems/processes/tools is an advantage