Our Top Tier – Global Insurance (Fortune500) client is looking for 5 (five) Talented Business System Analysts. You will be responsible to solve organizational information problems and requirements; by analyzing requirements, designing computer programs, recommending system controls, and protocols.
Your top work priorities will be to:
- Analyze source systems, flow, processes, & data sources
- System integration testing (feature testing)
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Deployment to the Production environment, Post-deployment check, & Handover to the support team
Operating System: z/OS
Database type: VSAM
Interface KNOX & API
- Works under the direction of the solutions engineering team and executes investigations and analyses on various topics.
- Leverages technical skills to understand the lineage of systems and data flows, reads code of various systems, and documents the information collected
- Works within projects of varying scope or length under project managers
- Collaborates with the support team, application development teams, and some business stakeholders in order to perform the system reverse engineering and analysis.
- Delivers the results of the analysis with diagrams, excel, and presentations for stakeholders in the respective knowledge area.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in coding and/or reverse engineering of systems of various technologies.
- Strong information gathering skills and converting that information into project plans
- Business system analysis experience and very good communication and presentation skills.