This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that utilizes cutting edge technology.
To be at the forefront of the latest digital technology working in an international startup environment with professionals from 26 different countries.
As a software developer, you will work in a dynamic and evolving environment following the strategic direction.
You will conceptualize, design, develop, deploy, and improve software solutions to meet particular needs, often as advised by leads/architects and also do testing, test automation, and bug fixing.
You will be a problem-solver, with the following
- Analyze user requirements of a software solution
- Design software solutions based on user requirements
- Write, test and improve software modules
- Analyze software modules and improve them to be performant, re-usable and maintainable
- Analyze software solutions and improve them to be reliable and scalable
- Review team members’ submitted code and provide them with improvement ideas
- Work in an agile team environment and collaborate with team members
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a global consulting firm that established a Japanese corporation in 2014. They have strengths in M&A and business strategies, boasting an error rate close to zero.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:15 - 17:15（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in developing cutting edge technical solutions
- In-depth knowledge and experience in back-end and/or front-end development
- Being able to translate architecture designs into well structured, tested and documented source code
- Good working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and database technologies
- Hands-on development experience with at least two of the following programming languages: C, C++, C#, Java, Scala, Swift, Go, Clojure, Python, R
- Experience working with teams with agile/lean approaches