One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a few talented Lead Developer: ETL Informatica Power Center, who is experienced in managing PowerCenter platform on Linux servers (patching, version upgrade, incident handling).
This position is for an Informatica platform SME. Our client took over the platform ownership of Informatica in 2020. There are several critical ETL Batches running on the platform and to handle the changes (patching, version upgrade, EOL/EOS, change review, incident handling) and new development on the platform, they need a strong Informatica Technical SME.
- Managing PowerCenter platform on Linux servers (patching, version upgrade, EOL/EOS, change review, incident handling).
- Setting up and tuning of new Informatica Domains, Nodes and Services (MRS, CMS, DIS, Analyst)
- Managing Domain, Node and Service configuration
- Domain and Repository Backups
- Patch Installation
- Setting up LDAP and SSO integration and SSL certificates
- Users/ Groups Creation, Access Management (Privileges and Permissions)
- Performing computing environment buildouts, maintenance, support and documentation of operating procedures and processes.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in Informatica PowerCenter
- Experience in managing PowerCenter platform on Linux servers (patching, version upgrade, incident handling)
- Expertise in PowerCenter connectivity to Hadoop, Oracle, SFDC, SQL Servers
- Strong knowledge of PowerCenter Internals (Transformation, connectors etc.)
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes and tools like Bitbucket, Bamboo, Artifactory