One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a few talented API Developer – Business System Analyst, who is great with Open API and Swagger knowledge, and is also an expert at writing API specifications and understanding business requirements into API Designs.
This position is for Bilingual BSAs for the API Factory team. As our client is exposing Open APIs, they need strong Analysts to write the API specification in Japanese, visit the agency office and explain the specifications, BAU support for API version up, coordination with Distribution IT Support
- For straightforward problems, designs solutions including security, availability, and performance
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems
- You must be able to communicate effectively in Japanese, as you will be required to do information gathering by working with business teams and other stakeholders
- Handles moderately complex communication with technical and business partners outside the engineering group
- Function tests new solutions and tool releases and fixes, and documentation of steps and issues.
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and path deployments
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in Application development and API’s
- Expert in writing API Specifications and understanding business requirements into API Design. Open API and Swagger knowledge is a must.
- Knowledge of Microservices based architecture and Java-based program developments
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes and tools like Bitbucket, Bamboo, Artifactory
- Working knowledge of Azure and Kubernetes/Dockers