A global finance firm seeks an experienced developer (C#) for the Japan Rates Legacy technology team, who will mainly be responsible for working on decommission and maintenance of various legacy systems for the Fixed Income business in Japan, providing critical functionality to the business such as Pricing, Execution, Position, PnL and Risk Management for bonds, FnO, Repo etc.
The successful candidate will be a versatile, highly motivated developer with strong C# (not web or ASP.NET) and database skills who also has some Fixed Income product knowledge (especially bonds), and preferably some experience with Java / C++ / Web technologies like ReactJS, Angular, HTML5.
- System development/enhancements - take full SDLC ownership of assigned tasks/project including user communication, release planning regression tests, etc.
- PLSR-Off: Contribute to app rewrite to migrate the functionality off legacy platform. Analyse the requirements and implement new solution in UI technologies like C# or Angular/ReactJS, HTML5, and integrating the new UI components with strategic server side components
- Interact with the business (FI Trading) and other departments such as PC, Finance, and Compliance to understand their issues/queries and deliver solutions that meet them
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level production support for Japan domestic apps
- Impact Analysis and implementation of Market changes, regulatory changes across legacy apps
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
８:40 – 17:40（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Commuting allowance, defined contribution pension (401K), property savings, group term insurance, late night work allowance, meal assistance, No indoor smoking (designated smoking area)
- Programming experience in C# (not web or ASP.NET) desktop based applications
- Strong database skills (Sybase / other)
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- High level of initiative, and strong sense of ownership
- An outstanding track record of delivering high quality code in an aggressive, development environment, demonstrated result-driven and ability to succeed within a disciplined, high-productivity, low-overhead development process
- Familiar with design patterns and multi-tier enterprise application architecture
- Unit testing (JUnit, Mock frameworks)
- Team player, able to work effectively within a local / global team
- Familiar with tools like GIT, Autosys, etc