A global finance firm is seeking a Senior bilingual Project Manager to be part of the Governance & Reporting Team, and contribute to a large scale IT Transformation Program across multiple business units.
The successful candidate will have project management experience in large established enterprise environments with established change management processes and procedures
- Contribute as to the project management office role to help Strategic Change Management oversight in the Wholesale IT change portfolio.
- Help the project/portfolio reporting to IT senior management
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
８:40 – 17:40（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Commuting allowance, defined contribution pension (401K), property savings, group term insurance, late night work allowance, meal assistance, No indoor smoking (designated smoking area)
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in large scale projects
- Experience in enterprise environments with established process and policy
- Financial Industrial knowledge
- Simple programming skills: (Excel Macro, Python, etc.)
- Project management tool experience: (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)