One of our fortune-500 global insurance client is looking for a talented Tech Administrator to help them complete the ongoing IT & Infrastructure projects. If you have the right skills and experience you are highly encouraged to apply for this position today.
- Triage problems/unclear request, develop a path to fixing the problem with engineers, users, managers, and lead the team for the solution, until everything is solved
- Practice procurement, onboard new members, change management process, the other IT manage tasks
- Knowledge/Experience - Infrastructure, Cloud, IT control, Product management, Project Management, Platform management Contracting skill, Negotiation skill,
- Drives through obstacles and time constraints to successfully deliver a project to completion
- Delivers solutions through building consensus in both business and technical perspectives
- Management of project virtual team - creation, coordination, motivation
- End to end management of project budget - estimation and sourcing
- End to end management of project schedule - creation of WBS, coordination, and tracking of tasks
- Management of project scope - requirement clarification, build and operationalization etc.
- Educates trains and provides mentorship to other team members on projects and initiatives
- Reviews work-related documentation to ensure consistent reporting and messaging
- Motivates and assists project members in reaching assigned goals
- Partners with other IT teams to streamline project delivery
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Knowledge of configuration items of IT infrastructure: NW, Hypervisor, OS, Middleware, DB, Storage, DNS, Cloud, CI/CD tools, etc.
- Knowledge of Non-functional requirements: Availability, RTO/RPO, Backup/Archive, Response time, DR, Access control, Capacity planning, maintenance window.
- Effectively use MS office tools
- Experience in executing projects in Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile processes.
- Hands-on technology project management experience for IT Infrastructure service delivery under a multicultural environment etc.