Our client, Global Fortune500 Insurance Client is looking for an Internal Audit Staff, to join the Internal Audit, Technology & Data Audit Team. Internal Audit consists of 50+ auditors across finance, technology, insurance operations, actuarial, data governance, and data analytics areas. This department is considered as an industry frontrunner in adopting digitalization, Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and AI in its audit practice, and it consists of 300+ employees in global, regional and local audit roles.
Role Value Proposition:
- The Internal Audit Organization plays an important role in partnering with the business to ensure key risks are anticipated, recognized and appropriately managed.
- The Internal Audit Department’s mission is to provide objective assurance and advocate for internal controls, enabling the company to manage risk, execute on strategy and to make and keep its promises. Our vision is to be - innovative, effective and efficient global leaders in governance, risk and control activities.
- Ensure compliance to the company's Policy & Procedures, leading practices, procedural efficiency, risk management and accuracy.
- Ensure compliance to the regulatory standards and good practice.
- Ensure compliance with SOX and accurate reporting of the Company’s financial position as required.
- Protect the company and its stakeholders through meaningful independent assurance and advice while advocating for risk management and internal controls.
- Perform analytics to assess business problems and provide quantitative and qualitative indicators
- Use data analytics techniques to identify the root cause and thematic issues
- Maintains a positive working relationship with DA counterparts, auditees and sustains an ongoing relationship with key business contacts
- Participate in projects, completing assigned tasks and responsibilities within budget and agreed timelines (and explaining variances)
- Exhibit organization and multi-tasking skills required to successfully engage in simultaneous engagements
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Familiarity with Database administration, Data Mining & manipulation
- Usage of Visual Analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Excel, SSRS)
- Usage of Analytical tools: Alteryx, R, SPSS.
- Comfortable with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Communicate and explain thoughts and opinions clearly