A global automobile manufacturer is hiring a Cyber Security Engineer.
We plan, design, and develop cyber security measures for connected cars and services targeting the global market.
We are involved in the development of various new security systems such as infotainment, autonomous driving, and coordinated systems with external infrastructure like charging systems.
In the cyber security area of connected cars and services, you manage the following work (Hands-on work by outsourced vendor engineer)
(1) Analyzing system threat and risk assessment
(2) Planning countermeasure and implementation
(3) Legal compliance
(4) Monitoring vulnerability and cyber attack on vehicle in the market
(5) Advanced development of security infrastructure technology for next-generation electronic architecture
(6) Participation in domestic and overseas standardization organizations, etc.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a famous multinational Japanese automobile manufacturer, known for making huge technological advancements in the automobile industry.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:30 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）(フレックス、在宅勤務など可能)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in cyber security (information security, network security, embedded device security) and its implementation
- Experience in project management and vendor management
- Knowledge of cyber security regulations
- Knowledge of vehicle system and connected car system
- Having communication technology related to wireless and wired
- Experience in embedded system software development
- Experience in developing multimedia infrastructure software (Linux, Android, etc.)
- Having server system management / monitoring