Are you interested in building the next generation of Internet services that will be used by millions of users across the globe every day? Our client is one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world. Our mission is to empower people and society through the Internet while aiming at becoming the No.1 Innovative Company in the world.
- Design and build infrastructure and automation to rapidly deliver our web services.
- Troubleshoot system and network failures as well as application crashes.
- Create CI/CD pipelines using tools as Jenkins or similar.
- Proactively engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, performance analysis, and system tuning to identify potential issues before they happen.
- Continuously optimize operations and reduce risk through automation and process improvement.
- Act as a technical expert to introduce new technologies and drive the adoption of these technologies.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in deploying and managing large scale internet facing web services.
- Experience with DevOps processes, culture, and tools (e.g. Chef and Terraform).
- Demonstrated experience measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Experience with CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins, Rundeck for release and operation automation.
- Strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity demonstrated through clear communication.
- Previous work experience as a Java application developer is considered a plus.
- Experience provisioning virtual machines and other cloud services. e.g. Azure or Google Cloud.
- Experience configuring and administering services at scale such as Cassandra, Redis, RabbitMQ, MySQL.
- Interest or expertise with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Any experience working in a globally distributed engineering team.