Are you interested in building the next generation of Internet services that will be used by millions of users across the globe every day? We are one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world. Our mission is to empower people and society through the Internet while aiming at becoming the No.1 Innovative Company in the world. By joining our TECH community, the IT powerhouse of the group, you will be part of a diverse global team and play a central role in our technology and innovation.
What we expect from you:
We are looking for engineers for web front and backend development who can design, deliver and troubleshoot the web applications with multiple components developed in different technologies. You will join daily huddle to report your progress and work closely with Product Managers and Tech Lead to design and develop the applications. You are expected to take ownership of the quality, delivery and reliability of our services and seek to continuously improve the system and process by collaborating with other engineers.
- Front & Backend development of the point system
- Application development through design, coding, code review, test, release
- Improvement of existing services and features
- Introduction of new architecture, design of scalable system, and refactoring
- Improvement for development environment (Ex. CI/CD, test automation)
- Production support
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
*When there is Asakai (usually Monday morning), the core time is 8:00-12:00
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in PHP development
- Development experience with a Relational database (Ex. MySQL, Oracle)
- Java development experience
- Design and development experience for high traffic systems
- Experience in Agile development
- Experience for CI/CD and test automation
- Experience with Container (Ex. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience for application deploy and operation (on-premises and usage of a Public cloud)
- Experience with Non-SQL development (Ex. Clustrix, Couchbase), especially KVS (including personal level)
- Experience working with global teams in different locations
- Experience with messaging system (Ex. Kafka, RabbitMQ）